PRIJAVA NA NOVICESUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTERDo you want to receive notifications?
* On May 25, 2018, a new general regulation for the protection of personal data (GDPR) came into force, obliging Gallery-Museum Lendava to obtain your explicit permission to use your address. We will protect your personal information and your address carefully, and in accordance with the law, we will not use it for other purposes or surrender it to a third party.
You can unsubscribe anytime by e-mail: email@example.com.
Invitation: 100 YEARS AFTER GÖNCZI
Galerija-Muzej Lendava kindly invites you and your friends to the ethnological exhibition titled 100 YEARS AFTER GÖNCZI at the 100th anniversary of the publication of the book Ethnological heritage of landscapes of Hetiš and Göčej by Ferencz Gönczi, which will be held on Saturday, 20 December 2014 at 16h/4 p.m. in Lendava Castle.
The exhibition will be presented by the authors of the exhibition:
– Dr. Mária Kepéné Bihar, historian, ethnologist
– Dr. Zoltan Lendvai Kepe, ethnologist, custos of Galerija-Muzej Lendava
The exhibition will be opened by:
– Beata Lazar, director of Galerija-Muzej Lendava
– Dr. László Göncz, Member of the Slovenian Parliament, representative of the Hungarian minority in Slovenia
Hadik Mihály Band
The exhibition is on display until 31 January 2015.