Glavna 52 / Main Street 52
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTERSUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTERDo you want to receive notifications?
* On May 25, 2018, a new general regulation for the protection of personal data (GDPR) came into force, obliging Gallery-Museum Lendava to obtain your explicit permission to use your address. We will protect your personal information and your address carefully, and in accordance with the law, we will not use it for other purposes or surrender it to a third party.
You can unsubscribe anytime by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date posted: 15. 09. 2021 | Category: Uncategorized
ADMISSION TO THE MUSEUM AND SYNAGOGUE IS SUBJECT TO PCT CONDITIONS!
Please be advised that visitors to the museum and synagogue are required to comply with the PCT condition (see below for more information), to wear a mask when moving around and staying in the museum premises and to disinfect their hands upon entry.
PCT visit conditions (at least one of the following must be met – read below), this does not apply to end-users under 15 years of age who are visiting the museum or a public event together with immediate family members or carers):
– Covid-19 certificate of SURVIVORSHIP (Slovenian: Prebolelost)
– Certificate of CEPLEGENCE (Slovenian: Cepljen)
– certificate of NEGATIVE TEST (PCR test 72 hours, HAG test 48 hours)*
* self-testing is not considered as a fulfilled testing condition
All events of the Lendava Gallery-Museum are carried out in accordance with the current rules and recommendations of the NIJZ. Participants of the event must meet the PCT conditions.
Thank you for your understanding!