Glavna 52 / Main Street 52
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTERSUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTERDo you want to receive notifications?
* On May 25, 2018, a new general regulation for the protection of personal data (GDPR) came into force, obliging Gallery-Museum Lendava to obtain your explicit permission to use your address. We will protect your personal information and your address carefully, and in accordance with the law, we will not use it for other purposes or surrender it to a third party.
You can unsubscribe anytime by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date posted: 10. 06. 2020 | Category: NEWS
Instructions for visitors
Although our doors are open, we ask you to strictly observe the following measures when entering into the buildings:
- Only people without signs of illness should enter the museum.
- Entrance to the exhibition spaces is only possible for individuals, families and small groups (up to 3 people).
- A maximum of 50 visitors can stay at Lendava Castle at the same time (in the Synagogue and the Museum of Citizenry this means 5 people). If there are more, we will determine the entry interval.
- Be sure to disinfect your hands when entering the museum.
- The use of your own protective mask is mandatory in all rooms.
- The prescribed distance between them must be observed (recommended distance is 2 meters).
- Browsing publications in the museum shop is not allowed.
- Be sure to observe the direction of movement around the showrooms.
To protect visitors and employees, we have arranged everything necessary and adjusted our operations to the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Culture on 29 April 2020.
In the museum, we follow all technical measures set by the National Institute of Public Health (NIJZ) in the recommendations published on 28 April 2020.